1. Stellar
  2. Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Hello

i got a clear only-german site. All is in German. Installed language and content languages. English is permanently of or deninstalled.

But the output in HTML is EN instead DE - watch atachment.

Need help, because Google do not like EN Code with/for german Content...
Thanks
Responses (2)
here the screenshot Unbenannt.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Stellar
  3. # 1
no answer since 4 Month - i close this case
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Stellar
  3. # 2


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!


This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.