1. General discussions
  2. Thursday, 21 January 2016
Dear customer,

We value your feedback and would appreciate if you let us know what premium template from Joomshaper.com, from your point of view, was the best template of the year 2015. Please vote by selecting one of the templates listed below. Many thanks in advance for your precious opinion.

Regards,

Alex
Accepted Answer
Thanks everyone. Hopefully this year we will provide some real cool templates. Wish us luck.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # Permalink
Responses (28)
Hi,
I would tend to prefer templates which are relatively universal and can be used for many different projects.
For specific needs (sport, e-learning, menus, ...) I would tend to prefer using specific extensions.
So the idea would be : put the work more on the style of the templates and on universal extensions (like slideshow) and less on the development of very specific extensions.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 1
Thanks, Marc. Much appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Alex
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 2
Hi Marc,

We greatly appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Our team is constantly working to maintain the best level of customer experience. If you have some more suggestions for universal templates and extensions, please share with us. Thank you!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 3
I definitely agree with Marc. For example I think the last movie template is pretty much useless for most projects. You should focus on different styles, effects and if you want to offer new functionality like in the movie template you should do it via extension. I liked Tixon and Revibe.
And one of the most important suggestions! - It would be a nice thing if all the new templates (and updated versions of already released helix3 templates) would have SP PB addons with INTEGRATED sliders from Tixon, Revibe, Newedge etc. and other templates. Now, if you want to change the slider (or use slider instead of that movie thing in the last template) to the one as in Revibe or Tixon, you cannot. Your only Joomshaper option is to you SP Smart slider which is very outdated and unattractive.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 4
Yes o Done my vote
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 5
We need more and more feedbacks. Thanks everyone for participating.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 6
My test for a client is, if the images weren't there, would you still like this template? It is not a particular genre that appeals to me and ultimately my clients, but the organization of the material. I do mostly local government offices, but do you know I have found only two templates in 10 years that applied to a government? I don't want a booking module, and I don't want a flight schedule module or something else like that. Just solid, nonspecific topic design. Marc said it best.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 7
Done. I have chosen "Qubic" because of the simple multi-purpose concept. One-page style plus regular Blog usage. Also like the extra line-iconfont. Although the other templates have a more unique style and special extensions. Which I would give an extra vote for, but I can't.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 8
1.Newedge 2.Tixon
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 9
Last templete is very good for me.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 10
Qubic
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 11
Qubic
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 12
Organic Life ;0
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 13
1. Newedge - 1st
2. Qubic - 2nd
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 14
1. Resort :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 15
Alex Smirnov wrote:

It was the NewEdge
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 16
Template Newedge have quality workmanship, excellent functionality.

Many thanks for this.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 17
I will be trying Newegde next soon so I don't have a fair vote. I have used a lot of other "simple" page systems but your actually works (for the most part) :).
Just some suggestions: More page templates, plugins and customize-able search features.
Keep uo the great work guys! Ciao WO-I.com
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 18
My favourite is resort - the best tarvel template
Thx
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 19
Most of your Templates are stereotyped. I have not applied any yet to my customers website.
I have subscribed only to leearn and teach college students (Graphic Arts - Multimedia elective subject)
Of the ones, Revibe I like most.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 20
newedge
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 21
One page
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 22
Qubic
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 23
TIXON
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 24
Newedge
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 25
Qubic

Alex Smirnov wrote:

Dear customer,

We value your feedback and would appreciate if you let us know what premium template from Joomshaper.com, from your point of view, was the best template of the year 2015. Please vote by selecting one of the templates listed below. Many thanks in advance for your precious opinion.

Regards,

Alex
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 26
Im trying to post an issue I have but the submit button doesnt work
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General discussions
  3. # 27

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.