1. Politist
  2. Tuesday, 05 April 2016
Hi,
i want to add picture to slideshow of homepage .
but when i add it , picture just show in background of text , not in full size ( like other template that you release ).
Link of Site
can you tell what should i do ?

thanks,
Responses (7)
Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 1
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks


Hi,
it has check mark ,
but nothing happen ,
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 2
h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks


Hi,
it has check mark ,
but nothing happen ,


Hi, Can you give me admin access via pm for details checking. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 3
Toufiq wrote:

h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks


Hi,
it has check mark ,
but nothing happen ,


Hi, Can you give me admin access via pm for details checking. Thanks


Hi,
i send you username and pass in PM .
please check .

thanks,
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 4
h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks


Hi,
it has check mark ,
but nothing happen ,


Hi, Can you give me admin access via pm for details checking. Thanks


Hi,
i send you username and pass in PM .
please check .

thanks,


Hi,

Thanks for your pm. Please use politist default slider. There has configuration. If you need more slide of full width, then you can copy full width slider.

-Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 5
Toufiq wrote:

h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks


Hi,
it has check mark ,
but nothing happen ,


Hi, Can you give me admin access via pm for details checking. Thanks


Hi,
i send you username and pass in PM .
please check .

thanks,


Hi,

Thanks for your pm. Please use politist default slider. There has configuration. If you need more slide of full width, then you can copy full width slider.

-Thanks


Hi,
thanks,
but as i told you . default slider just have text , not picture .
and when i add picture to it , it's just put it on background of text , not in full width and height .
like what it it's on link that i send you .
you can test it .

please guide me what should i do .
thanks,
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 6
h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

h_zaman06 wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please open slideshow addon row setting and check fluid row check marked (If there are no, then put check mark)

-Thanks


Hi,
it has check mark ,
but nothing happen ,


Hi, Can you give me admin access via pm for details checking. Thanks


Hi,
i send you username and pass in PM .
please check .

thanks,


Hi,

Thanks for your pm. Please use politist default slider. There has configuration. If you need more slide of full width, then you can copy full width slider.

-Thanks


Hi,
thanks,
but as i told you . default slider just have text , not picture .
and when i add picture to it , it's just put it on background of text , not in full width and height .
like what it it's on link that i send you .
you can test it .

please guide me what should i do .
thanks,


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please check existing slider setting with there has css class. Please grab the css class & set in your new slider. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Politist
  3. # 7


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!


This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.