1. Gutleben
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. Tuesday, 03 November 2015
First I want to thank you for your beautiful products!

After installing and testing it i encountered a Problem:
When i set the settings from sp simple portfolio to the sizes in the picture the thumbnails still have the default height and width. Also after click on "Click to reset thumbnails".
I tried to delete the thumbnails by hand but after "Click to reset thumbnails" the still have the default height and width.
Also the size of an Picture with the default height and width 28x lager then the original!

Can you tell me how i can fix it?

Thanks
Ivo Gutleben
(Developer License)
Attachments (1)
Responses (12)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Dear Gutleben,

Thanks for your query. Please give me your site url with admin info via pm.

-Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Sry but i can't give you that Information, pls try it on an test system, you can see it there very fast.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 2
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Gutleben wrote:

Sry but i can't give you that Information, pls try it on an test system, you can see it there very fast.


Thanks for your reply. Please wait next update. Best of luck for you. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 3
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
I have exactly the same problem.
No matter what i am trying to put in the default images dimensions the images produced in 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800:)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 4
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Panosgr wrote:

I have exactly the same problem.
No matter what i am trying to put in the default images dimensions the images produced in 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800:)


Dear, I would request to you that, please check documentation of sp simple portfolio. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 5
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
I do not understand.
I jave done exactly what it said here (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio#documentation-5).
It is the same thing that Gutleben have done in the first post of this forum.

No matter what dimensions i put in the Options, the images produced are 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800.

I have given you the credentials to my demo installation.
You are kindly requested to log in there and see for youself
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 6
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Panosgr wrote:

I do not understand.
I jave done exactly what it said here (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio#documentation-5).
It is the same thing that Gutleben have done in the first post of this forum.

No matter what dimensions i put in the Options, the images produced are 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800.

I have given you the credentials to my demo installation.
You are kindly requested to log in there and see for youself


Dear, Please share your site url if possible. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 7
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Toufiq wrote:

Panosgr wrote:

I do not understand.
I jave done exactly what it said here (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio#documentation-5).
It is the same thing that Gutleben have done in the first post of this forum.

No matter what dimensions i put in the Options, the images produced are 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800.

I have given you the credentials to my demo installation.
You are kindly requested to log in there and see for youself


Dear, Please share your site url if possible. Thanks


You've got pm
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 8
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Dear,

Thanks for your pm. Its our sp portfolio bug. We will give fix in next update.

-Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 9
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Thank you Panosgr!

I hope this will fix the bug for us :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 10
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
It is more than obvious that it is a bug.
And it is not the only one!!!
The images that produced by this extension are totally uncompressed, thus they are enormous in size without any reason!!! For example an png that is compressed about 60kb it become almost 1.5 MB in this module!!!
That is HUGE different that affects tremendous the size speed.

It is a good extension BUT it needs some serious review and rewrite.

Are you planning to update it in the near days?
It is very crucial for the site i am building right now and it is the reason to register to this company!!!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 11
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Gutleben wrote:

Thank you Panosgr!

I hope this will fix the bug for us :)


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Oh sure we will give this in next update. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Simple Portfolio
  3. # 12


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!


This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.