1. Crux
  2. Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Hi, i have Crux on joomla 3.6 and login popup, main menu sub voices, Slideshow Pro SP2 doesn't work,
i have also tested with joomla 3.5 and same problem, i need this template for my website..
Responses (12)
Hi,
Crux only supports joomla version 2.5

- Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 1
But on the template page is mentioned joomla 3, any incoming updates ?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 2
Hi.
Crux is a Joomla 2.5 Gaming Template.

- Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 3
OK i will ask for a refund, thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 4
Hi,
You can use our latest templates or extensions. In crux template listing and details page we have clearly mentioned its Joomla 2.5 Gaming Template.

- Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 5
Hi,

Good evening & welcome to JoomShaper. I have seen your query. But, maybe you missing to see compatibility with joomla version of crux template. There are strictly declared joomla 2.5 compatibilities. If you want to refund, then i would request to you that, please check out our refund policy. Otherwise, you can use others template if you interested.

https://www.joomshaper.com/refund-policy

If you have more query you can ask our forum without any doubt

-Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 6
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Good evening & welcome to JoomShaper. I have seen your query. But, maybe you missing to see compatibility with joomla version of crux template. There are strictly declared joomla 2.5 compatibilities. If you want to refund, then i would request to you that, please check out our refund policy. Otherwise, you can use others template if you interested.

https://www.joomshaper.com/refund-policy

If you have more query you can ask our forum without any doubt

-Thanks


i've seen there was written joomla 3 compatibily, anyway Login Popup Panel Conflicts with Main menu and there is a 0 under the search icon in joomla 3
i don't have seen any other issues in this template for now, if the issues will be resolved i keep this template and my subscription
otherwise i prefer a refund because without login panel and main menu working is useless, thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 7
Rob Reznor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Good evening & welcome to JoomShaper. I have seen your query. But, maybe you missing to see compatibility with joomla version of crux template. There are strictly declared joomla 2.5 compatibilities. If you want to refund, then i would request to you that, please check out our refund policy. Otherwise, you can use others template if you interested.

https://www.joomshaper.com/refund-policy

If you have more query you can ask our forum without any doubt

-Thanks


i've seen there was written joomla 3 compatibily, anyway Login Popup Panel Conflicts with Main menu and there is a 0 under the search icon in joomla 3
i don't have seen any other issues in this template for now, if the issues will be resolved i keep this template and my subscription
otherwise i prefer a refund because without login panel and main menu working is useless, thanks


Hi, I would request to you that, please check below url. There is clear declared that, joomla 2.5 compatible. Thanks

https://www.joomshaper.com/refund-policy
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 8
Toufiq wrote:

Rob Reznor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Good evening & welcome to JoomShaper. I have seen your query. But, maybe you missing to see compatibility with joomla version of crux template. There are strictly declared joomla 2.5 compatibilities. If you want to refund, then i would request to you that, please check out our refund policy. Otherwise, you can use others template if you interested.

https://www.joomshaper.com/refund-policy

If you have more query you can ask our forum without any doubt

-Thanks


i've seen there was written joomla 3 compatibily, anyway Login Popup Panel Conflicts with Main menu and there is a 0 under the search icon in joomla 3
i don't have seen any other issues in this template for now, if the issues will be resolved i keep this template and my subscription
otherwise i prefer a refund because without login panel and main menu working is useless, thanks


Hi, I would request to you that, please check below url. There is clear declared that, joomla 2.5 compatible. Thanks


Has been changed now after bought, there was been joomla 3 compatibility for years, anyway if i buy something that is useless is fair to be refund
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 9
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Please send me your username, email address & transaction id of payment & paypal address in our [email protected] . We will give you money back.

-Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 10
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Please send me your username, email address & transaction id of payment & paypal address in our [email protected] . We will give you money back.

-Thanks


OK, i've sended you a PM message
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 11
Rob Reznor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Please send me your username, email address & transaction id of payment & paypal address in our [email protected] . We will give you money back.

-Thanks


OK, i've sended you a PM message


Hi, Thanks for your reply. You will get refund as soon as possible. Thanks
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Crux
  3. # 12


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!


This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.