1. SP Page Builder 1.x (not supported version)
  2. Friday, 22 April 2016
Hello,

I added a tab addons on my site, I save changes and leave SP BUILDER, wanting to edit again get an error page 500.

My hosting does not register error_log and can not re-edit my page.

Please help!!!
Responses (11)
Hi,

I would request to you that, please contact with your hosting provider.

-Thanks
Hello,

It was not found error in my hosting provider. Delete the entire site and create all over again, the error 500 does not occur, however when you click on edit page, this burden frontpage and not to edit, see attached screenshots.

regards

Translated by Google Traslate
Attachments (2)
Daniel Gómez wrote:

Hello,

It was not found error in my hosting provider. Delete the entire site and create all over again, the error 500 does not occur, however when you click on edit page, this burden frontpage and not to edit, see attached screenshots.

regards

Translated by Google Traslate

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Can you give me your admin info with hosting. Let me checkout please. Thanks
Hi,

I have checked your site. I need to check deeply. That's why i would request to you that, please keep a backup of your site. After making backup please let me know.

-Thanks
Hi,

Ok, I already have a backup.

Thanks
Daniel Gómez wrote:

Hi,

Ok, I already have a backup.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for your information. We will inform you as soon as possible. Thanks
Hi,

Ok, thanks
Daniel Gómez wrote:

Hi,

Ok, thanks

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please check your pm box. Thanks
Hello,

Thanks for your help, please keep me informed when you find the solution to the problem.

Regards
Daniel Gómez wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your help, please keep me informed when you find the solution to the problem.

Regards

Hi, Thanks for your reply. We will notify all of our users. Thanks
Hi,

I need your admin info. For checkout your problem send me your supper admin via pm.

-Thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.