1. LAC Webadmin
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. Friday, 07 June 2019
Hello!

I am getting a console error on Google Fonts:

sppagebuilderv3.4.11_console_error.png

I think this error is related to some of the add-on that does not revert back after removing a custom font family. For example, try to use a Button Group, then create multiple button and on one of the button try to change the Font Family. It is working properly, right? :D Now, try to remove the font by clicking on the red X to delete the custom font and notice the button label font? Are you seeing your template default font or are you seeing the button label turns to a Serif?

Thanks,

Jackson
Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Strange that you are not getting a console error

Thanks for your reply. Finally i get the error in my end too...
Don't worry i've already added that to our issue list and our developers will take care of that.

-Best Regards
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # Permalink
Responses (7)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi,
Thanks for your query. Actually you need to press save button and refresh the page. Please try this and let me know if it helps.

-Best Regards
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi Sifat,

:D of course I did hit Save. This error seems to be happening only on an Article using SPPage Builder. Can you confirm in your end please.

Thanks,

Jackson
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # 2
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi,
Thanks for your query. I've just checked that in my pagebuilder article and it's showing fine. Would you please check this screencast https://files.fm/u/nvuqhsa5

-Best Regards
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # 3
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi Sifat,

Yes, I can confirm that and the page I am working on is an article and I added a slideshow addon. Please see attached and if you can let me know what is wrong with it and why it is causing a console error. I added that from the slideshow blocks and just customized it. I imported the template file in my vanilla localhost where I only have SPPageBuilder and Helix Ultimate template and I am getting that same console error.

I am recreating the slideshow in the page I am working on and been saving and reloading everytime to see if that console error comes back. I think, some of the add-on are doing this since v3.4.11, I didn't notice this in v3.4.9 where I upgraded from.

Anyways, I will report back when I found another issue from other add-ons.

Thanks,

Jackson
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # 4
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
I think you are using some override addon. It's showing me this http://prntscr.com/o0ttrv
Though i'm not getting any console error.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # 5
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi Sifat,

Yes, I made an override on some of the addon and also created my own but the override or own addon is working fine when I deleted the slideshow add-on that's causing an error.

Strange that you are not getting a console error since I got the error when I imported that section to a vanilla localhost. Also in my test that error re: addon that doesn't exists is not what's causing the console error with google fonts. I deleted it but the error does not go away but it does if I delete the slideshow add-on.

By the way Sifat, that error seems to be only appearing while on SpPage Builder Editor, I don't see an error when viewing the page.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. SP Page Builder 3.x
  3. # 6


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!


This forum is archived

This forum has been archived. Please use JoomShaper official support system.